That you can now farm out to someone else...
Because here’s Laundri, a Dallas-based web app and service that’s picking up your clothes, washing them, folding them and neatly returning them the very next day, available now.
Chalk this up under the sounds-too-good-to-be-true-so-we-tested-it-and-it-actually-works category. In short: for a $15 minimum and a small delivery fee, clean clothes happened.
In longer, it goes something like this.
1. Sign up and place an order. Put in your address, credit card info and any special instructions (gate code... beware of dog... 40th floor, elevator broken...) and you’re all set.
2. Choose your pickup and delivery times. They operate in one-hour windows between 9am and 7pm, and you can expect everything back the next day. But if you require a same-day rush job, just ask.
3. Don’t try too hard. You don’t even need to bother separating lights from darks because they’ll do it for you.
4. They’ll handle your dry cleaning, too. It’s a real one-stop operation, this thing.
5. Get the door. It’s your clothes, clean and folded and ready to wear.
Or it could just be the pizza guy.