Cannabis cocktail bitters.
1/8th of a racehorse.
It’s beginning to sound a lot like the holidays.
And if you’re anything like us, you still have some present-hunting to do.
So we’ve decided to make that a little bit easier on all of us with UrbanDaddy’s Last Minute Holiday Gift Guide, a helpful pointer to 17 obtainable stocking stuffers and presents that no one in their right minds would think about re-gifting.
We hope you enjoy reading about them almost as much as you enjoy giving them away.
- What it is: Red Boat caramels and salted cashew chocolate bars, made with a touch of Vietnamese fish sauce salt with the help of chef Diep Tran.
- Who it’s for: All sweet-teeth and stocking-holders.
- What it is: Colitas, cannabis-infused truffles in chocolate-caramel, peanut butter and chocolate-mint flavors from Mindset Organics.
- Who it’s for: Probably your mom or dad, given the times. Not that your siblings would object either.
- What it is: Devoción’s culinary coffee made in collaboration with the restaurants Crown Shy in New York, Felix in L.A., and Wolf’s Tailor in Denver.
- Who it’s for: Whoever’s place you find yourself waking up at the most right now.
- What it is: Boozy Jerky, infused with beer and designed to pair with your favorite pints.
- Who it’s for: Your regular road trip, happy hour and game night partners.
- What it is: The Ultimate 24 Chocolate Gift Bar Set from Compartes Chocolatier, which includes ingredients like Lucky Charms, donut chunks and rosé.
- Who it’s for: Rosé and chocolate? Donuts and breakfast cereal? This basically covers everyone's bases.
- What it is: A variety pack of CBD bitters from Strongwater.
- Who it’s for: Home bartenders who want to turn their Old Fashioneds into New Fashioneds.
- What it is: Westward Whiskey’s Oregon Stout Cask, a Northwestern single-malt aged for a year in stout casks that come from a mix of Oregon beer brewers.
- Who it’s for: Business associates and drinking buddies.
- What it is: Prelude: Courage & Conviction, a limited, early edition of Virginia Distilling’s cuvée barrel-finished single malt whiskey that is due to hit the public's lips next spring.
- Who it’s for: You happen to have a lot of drinking buddies, okay?
- What it is: A collaborative mixology kit from Mezcal Creyante with hand-blown, crystal-infused Glacce barware.
- Who it’s for: Friends who transition seamlessly from yoga class to the bar.
- What it is: Campari Cask Tales, which is what occurs when you finish Campari in bourbon barrels.
- Who it's for: Negroni/nightcap accomplices.
- What it is: This clear acrylic bar cart Jonathan Adler made for Peroni.
- Who it’s for: Your poolboy. Who will find it a joy to push.
- What it is: Rodd & Gunn’s Rocky Bay Overcoat, the water-resistant, Italian-woven, buffalo horn-buttoned triple threat you see above.
- Who it’s for: Anyone facing the crucial challenge of being both handsome and warm this season.
- What it is: Camo skis made in collaboration by Ball & Buck and Parlor.
- Who it’s for: Clients who need to keep a low profile on the slopes.
- What it is: The Smokemeister, a smoker you can bring literally anywhere.
- Who it’s for: Your friend who enjoys going off on backcountry hikes. May they come back with ribs for those who don't.
- What it is: The Exotic and Wild Game Starter Pack from Fossil Farms, featuring alligator tenderloin, Peking duck burgers and ostrich steaks, among other exceptional forms of meat.
- Who it's for: Your friend who is known to wear amusing t-shirts that triumph his grilling prowess.
- What it is: Diamond-encrusted zodiac bracelets and rings from Urbaetis Fine Jewelry.
- Who it’s for: Any ladies in your life who are always calling you "a classic [Enter Astrological Sign Here].”
- What it is: My Racehorse, in which you can gift people their own micro-shares in a racehorse, allowing them to take part in its winnings.
- Who it’s for: Friends and loved ones who know when to accept offers they can’t refuse.