Sign up on their site, and take your camera to the streets. The next time you're lucky enough to spot Mary-Kate and Ashley grinding with the Bush twins at Marquee, snap a shot of that forbidden twin sandwich o' love and send it to Scoopt (via email or picture messaging).
Your Ill-Gotten Gains
Once you've sent in your stalkerazzi masterpiece, Scoopt works hard to sell your picture to media outlets around the world. If a sale is made, they take half the proceeds, while the other half lines your pocket. There's no membership fee, and you retain the copyright (for future re-publication). Anything newsworthy brings in buyers, from celeb candids to natural disasters, so if you're in the right place at the right time, you might earn a lazy, dirty but still-sweet chunk of change. Hey, they don't call it filthy lucre for nothing.
Fun With Numbers....
A few predictions as to what you might get:
- Shot of Keanu Reeves staring vacantly off into space—$2.50
- Shot of a squirrel in Washington Square Park with an uncanny resemblance to Steve Buscemi—$74
- Shot of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes making freaky love while Mel Gibson feeds them Prozac and screams at them in dead languages—$1,000
- Shot of former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger putting the mack on a Hilton sister at Bungalow 8—$2,500
- Shot of Michael Jackson NOT looking like an utter freak—$5,000
- Shot of the CIA torturing Kevin Federline in an undisclosed Eastern European prison...surprisingly—$0 (sounds fun, but still involves looking at K-Fed)