Indeed, it’s a bit French. And it’s also a bit weather-appropriate, what with all the alfresco dining situations at hand. That’s probably reason enough to get you through its doors. (You can take a look inside right over here.)
But on the off chance that it’s not, we’ve got 10 more reasons.
1) Location. It’s right on Collins in the Stiles Hotel. Prime real estate, that.
2-3) The outdoor options. They’re mighty. With a people-watching patio in the front and intimate tables by the pool out back.
4) Just take a look around. Tufted banquettes lining the walls. Plenty of candlelit lanterns illuminating the space. Date-night territory right there.
5) Breakfast. You can do that here with brie-filled omelets and French-ham benedicts.
6) Lunch. Where the Kobe beef burger comes into play.
7) You guessed it: dinner. A strong move with steak frites, oysters and sugarcane pork butt at your disposal.
8-10) Bourbon lemonade, martinis and spiced mojitos. Poured from a Spanish-tiled bar in generous quantities.
11) Just keeping you on your toes.