1. Fork & Balls is now open on Las Olas Boulevard.
2. As of today, there are zero Las Olas Boulevards in Miami-Dade County.
3. So... you’ll still have to drive to Broward to get there.
4. The idea here: meatballs.
5. Which are usually best enjoyed after a few drinks.
6. ... and with some friends who’ve also had a few drinks.
7. The guys heading up this joint are also responsible for Yolo.
8. Inside: white brick walls, reclaimed wood from a barn in Indiana and bric-a-brac like vintage scales, meat slicers and ashtrays.
9. Which makes for good meatball-eating environs. Meatballs that you can stuff inside of a slider or have ladled on polenta.
10. There’s also a rectangular bar with 20 wines on tap. That’s 20 more wines on tap than anywhere else in Broward.
11. For dessert: fried bread pudding.
12. Fried bread pudding using bacon bread.
13. Bacon bread.
And you thought this was about the meatballs.