1. The best spot in the house for dinner: a corner table in the dark, rear dining room with stone walls and leather banquettes.
2. You can get fettuccine with smoked salmon and black caviar.
3. You can also get chicken parmigiana. And the portion isn’t small.
4. The wine list—mostly Italian—resides behind imposing black doors near the entrance. Always a good sign.
5. There are three TVs over the bar, in case you’d like to watch the Azzurri over a happy hour Negroni.
6. About that bar: it’s a cool horseshoe shape, and it’s copper-topped.
7. A wall projector will show everything from silent movies to Cirque du Soleil.
8. On weekend nights, the main dining room turns into a 1,400-square-foot dance floor with DJs.
9. Lasagna Bolognese. They’ve got it here. Enough said.
10. Your table is bugged. No, not really. We’re pretty sure not really.