1. It’s on. A few quiet nights have gone down already. And by quiet, we mean loud. Ask Justin Timberlake and Emile Hirsch.
2. It’s... pretty beautiful. Aside from all the champagne buckets, they’ve somehow found room for thick emerald curtains, wild actresses who know the place doesn’t have any windows and swirling circular booths labeled “This End Up.” To eliminate any confusion.
3. Oh, and there’s a chandelier the size of the ArcLight. Sort of a requirement where champagne buckets are involved.
4. There’s live rock in your future. Maybe even some disco. At some point you’ll realize the whole place looks like a theater, and that curtained stage is there for a reason. Lineup coming soon. Stay vigilant.
5. You’ll never forget where you are. The name of the place is graffitied right on the brick wall inside. After all the champagne, this could come in handy.